[Hudlug] another go at upgrading

Ben Fowler ben.the.mole at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 09:34:01 BST 2006

On 05/09/06, MICHAEL WEAVER <michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> I think you are right about getting the desktop working.
> Maybe better waiting to update the laptop in October or when I am at Voxbar.

You probably want one of your machines - I think the laptop -  running
the latest code so that you are fully in the picture concerning the
Ubuntu accessibility progresss.

Maybe you want the desktop machine to run Ubuntu 6.06 - the latest
stable release. I would suggest using the live CD only, initially.

Ben