[Hudlug] Re: created a web page

Matt Lee mattl at gnu.org
Sun Sep 17 12:18:37 BST 2006

On Sat, Sep 16, 2006 at 12:15:07PM +0100, hudlug-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:

> I now have a presence on the web.
> I managed to create a page in Word until I switch to Linux and I
> uploaded it using the uploader that comes with the provider of my web
> space's FTP uploader.
> It is just a basic site at the moment, a little about myself and a link
> to the Hudlug site but I hope to eventually improve on it maybe with a
> few pics.
> The address is as follows:
> http://uk.geocities.com/michaelweaver1@btinternet.com/

Michael,

I would be interested in working with you when you switch to GNU/Linux, as I am
responsible for accessibility of the GNU project website, and my day job is all
about providing better accessibility on the web.

Do you use a screen reader?

Did you know there are free software screen readers?

matt

--
Matt Lee
Chief Webmaster, GNU Project - http://www.gnu.org/ - Free as in Freedom