[Hudlug] my talk

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 27 22:43:23 BST 2006

I am pleased my talk went down okay.
I Ment what I said about input and expertise from the Linux community as
regards getting Linux accessability as close to that enjoyed by Blind
users in Windows as regards installation, bootup and shut down or exiting.
Ben sometimes loses a Linux newby in technical matters but as regards
possibly pushing the Linux community in the right direction of
accessability I think I am on the right lines as regards my mention of
him in my talk as being in one of the best positions to bring about
necessary change for the better in accessability for the Blind Linux user.