[Hudlug] may have updated ubuntu

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 25 23:48:00 BST 2007

I may have updated Feisty using my wired broadband MODEM.
It seemed to connect to the BT homepage and from the way it was
chattering on, it seemed to be downloading my updates when I issued aa
sudo apt-get update and a sudo apt-get upgrade.
However as speech seems to lag behind and I was worried about my battery
I pressed Left Shift on the laptop to stop all the extra chatter so I
don't iknow if all the updates installed correctly.
Is there a way of doing a check just to make sure I haven't broken my
system by closing the terminal too early as because of all the spoken
information I was worred about my battery not holding out long enough
for me to have recieved the updates to the security etc.