[Hudlug] making my page public

Michael Weaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 13 20:25:13 BST 2007

When the time comes, how do I make my page public?
What I mean is when you add your page to a search engine, do the
keywords have to be the same subject?
also can you use similar words to what someone else might have used?
Also do you have to have both a description and keywords in tags
before you add your site to a page?
I have managed to solve my problem of the volume being a bit quiet in Speakup.
I managed to bring up the espeak-generic.conf file in Nano and found
the setting for the volume as 10 by default and I changed it to 100
and saved the file.
I had to reboot my computer before the change took effect because it
didn't work when I ran Speakup so obviously the system had to reboot
and load Speech-dispatcher before I got the louder volume in Espeak.