[Hudlug] Dual Boot

Derek Allen dmallen at uku.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 16:17:00 BST 2007

Hi all,
I don't know if this will reach you as I have had to set up a temp. email in Windows. I recently reinstalled XP to clear out the unwanted dross and it has overwritten my dual boot option so I can no longer access my Linux OS.

Boot Magic can see the Linux partitions but will not boot from them. Can anyone suggest a method of reinstating the boot options so that I do not need to reinstall Linux. (I use Ubuntu 7.04 and I only have 6.10 on CD.)

Derek

ps sorry I can't make the meetings now as the band I play in reheases on Mondays now.