[Hudlug] Christmas Do

Paul Brook paul at codesourcery.com
Tue Dec 11 15:30:19 GMT 2007

As discussed last Monday, The HudLUG christmas meal will be this Wednesday, 12
December.

The plan is to eat at the Balooshai curry house on Viaduct street from 9pm.

Currently I have 7 firm attendees (Myself, Ben, Mark, Libby, Chris, Ranjit and
someone who's name I can't remember, sorry!), plus one maybe (Michael).

I suggest we meet up in the Head of Steam At 8pm for a quick drink betorehand.
The Head of Steam is attached to Huddersfield Railway station, which is a
short walk from the resteraunt.

Paul