[Hudlug] looking at Feisty

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 25 12:58:11 GMT 2007

Had a brief look at Feisty although it seems very sluggish when running
it Live which is the same problem when trying to run Edgy as Live.
It seems they have changed the software synth to Espeak so I presume it
is going to be used in Feisty when it ends its test release.
Tried to use it with my Braillenote which I now have but for some reason
when I went through the setup questions for Orca and was askede if I was
using a Braille display it didn't seem to ask for a port which I thought
was odd and it didn't show any information being spoken by Orca.