[Hudlug] linux friendly isps

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 25 18:18:47 GMT 2007

I am thinking of changing my ISP as they keep changing their home page
layout to the point where it seems difficult to access the mail folders
ie the check mail link seems to no longer work and so I have to go to my
mail and then to check mail, basicaly I have to go around about route in
order to check my bulk folder just in case I have any mail from
mailinglists I am subscribed to which might have been treated as spam
and marking messages as normal has to be done either individually or I
have to use my mouse pointer in Windoweyes screenreader to find the
button to move marked messages so the site seems to becomming more and
more inaccessible and not conforming to W3c standards.
If I were to change my ISP what you suggest as a provider which is Linux
friendly?