[Hudlug] connected to the internet

MICHAEL WEAVER michaelweaver1 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 21 16:47:13 GMT 2007

I had a look at the Feisty Beta on the desktop CD on my Desktop PC. With
a bit of efort i not only got the Live CD to talk which I have managed
to do with Edgy but I managed to get a bit further with the Feisty
Desktop CD as I managed to both open a terminal from the menus which
seemed a total struggle in Edgy and seemed to hang but I also managed to
launch w3m and connect to the BT website although I had to loggin using
my Email address and password because I was using a different browser
than firefox which I use in Windows and I wasn't sure how to navigate
the form to fill it in.
There must be a way to enter details in forms but I didn't know where to
look but at least I got further with Feisty Live than with Edgy although
the desktop CD still doesn't appear to work on my laptop which is annoying.