[Hudlug] changing to fedora

Chris Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Mon May 28 11:52:07 BST 2007

Hello Michael,

Fedora is indeed on course for release this week - 31st May. There is plenty
of discussion going on with regards to improving accessibility in Linux
distributions, even down to the number of seconds before the default option
in GRUB automatically loads.

I will not be at the next HUDLUG unfortunately however there may be enough
time for someone to download and burn you a copy so you can have an install
going on Monday.

Regards
Chris

http://www.chruz.com