[Hudlug] plz read

Muhammad Tahir tahir436 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 10 20:26:07 BST 2008

hi mates

For some reasons i could not attend any of the meeting, as my job timings dont allow....

so, is there any meeting possible on any tuesday?

also i would like to know is there any guy working as a linux admin?

Is there any research going on in linux areas..... in the group

I hope your Linux activities are not confined to just using Linux as a GUI tool and chat n music purposes... and hope there is some real Linux admin and research work goin on... I appology if any of my queries hurt anybuddy.

Thanks and regards..... and enjoy your life.... goodluck.

Tahir