[Hudlug] plz read

Michael Weaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:59:59 BST 2008

Verry few people turned up on the 2nd.
Thought it was going to be a group of one which was moi until Steve
turned up followed by someone else whose name I don't think I know and
someone called Luke turned up briefly so I didn't get to go through the
fact I have managed to get multi sound mixing using Pulseaudio and was
hoping to have grabbed an updated copy of Orca which I think needs to be
done by downloading subversion and the dependencies for Orca as this
Orca halting every few minutes is a pain especially when using Firefox 3
as it sometimes jumps back to the top of a web page and I have to go
through the whole lot again to continue from where I was reading from.