[Hudlug] lug meetings

michael weaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 1 17:21:37 UTC 2009

i just downloaded karmic via the ubuntu download link on the
ubuntu site.
i think the cd drive spinns, pauses, spins a few seconds later
before then going into vista.
i think it could the boot setup which might require sighted
assistance.
i tried via wubi in windows but the only things it attapted to do
was to install the cd boot help.
i don't know if anybody still goes to vox on the first monday.

<hudlug at mailman.lug.org.uk