[IoMLUG] Is this list still alive?

Graham Allott graham.allott at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 18:32:24 UTC 2024

May as well leave it running, there's probably a few other lurkers on
here.... !

If anyone has any tips for setting up Postfix / Dovecot on Gentoo I'd be
happy to hear them - it was working with one virtual domain but changed the
main domain and everything's broken.... I ran Qmail servers from over 20
years ago up to about two years ago - know that well enough but it's just
too old now....