[IoMLUG] Is this list still alive?

Dylan Smith dyls at alioth.net
Tue Jan 23 10:41:36 UTC 2024

Ah, I never noticed that...Thunderbird does have a 'reply list' button
though, which you just have to remember to press :-)

Unfortunately IoM apparently means "Isle of Microsoft". After all these
years I only know one other person (other than me) who's day job is
Linux based. A lot of companies here seem completely allergic to
anything that's not Microsoft.

(I know Canonical are *technically* an Isle of Man company but I don't
think they have developers here).