[Lancaster] Radical Suggestion

Taylor Nuttall taylor at folly.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 11:52:03 2003

Fine by me.

Happy to see some activity too.

Ken Hough expressed interest in the group - do not know if he is on the list
/ lists or not? kenhough@compuserve.com

If you are not aware of activities at Folly happening at the moment we are
running workshops some of which are relevant to Linux, presentations daytime
and evening. See www.folly.co.uk for details.

Taylor