[Lancaster] Radical Suggestion

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 00:49:00 2003

Seems perfectly sensible to me. No objections. The only reason I can see for
the message board is if there were so many of us that the mailing list was
flooding people's inboxes (hardly the case...). If things get a bit livelier,
it might be good to have two lists, one for discussion and one just for
announcements, but I don't even see the need for this at the moment.

andy.