[Lancaster] Free Computers for good home...

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Tue Dec 9 14:36:56 GMT 2003

Hi Mike and LLUGers

Yeah - i was looking at this the other day. It's running on a zope server, so
nothing is as intuitive as it would be in bash or perl. what happens at the
moment is that the zope server takes the form, formats it around some
prearranged html and emails it to me. i check it and then manually paste it
into the webpage.

when things get busier i'll look at automating it further, but in the
meantime, if anyone knows the dtml code for adding the date in.... (i've
tried <dtml-var date> and <dtml-var Date>, but ran out of ideas.

max