[Lancaster] trip to sheffield

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 19:33:26 GMT 2003

hello all,

sorry I missed the last meeting.

I'm planning to go down to sheffield on the 18th to have a look at
what's happening at 'Access space' which is a linux based community
internet access space. They work on the basis that if you just want to
browse the web, you pay for the time, but if you're putting work into
the place or doing some kind of creative project, you can use the
machines for free. I'd like to see how this works, as I think it would
be good to try and get a bit more happening in the kitchen at the folly
now we've done most of the hard work setting it up.

If anyone would like to come down with me, give me a ring on 35017, or
email me,

andy.

url - http://access.lowtech.org/