[Lancaster] activists need places to stay

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Tue Sep 2 13:16:01 2003

hello all,

we're looking for spaces for about 20-30 activists from around the country to
stay for the weekend 20-21st sept.

people involved in environmental, social, animal rights and peace campaigning
are coming to lancaster for a gathering on linux, and we need somewhere for
them to stay. if you can put up one or two (or more) activists (floorspace is
fine - doesn't have to be a bed or spare bedroom) then please let us know.

we're also still *desperately* looking for somewhere for a disabled
environmental activist to stay for the same weekend.

Doug from Leeds is wheelchair bound, and wants to come to the activists'
gathering, but we're having real problems finding somewhere for him to stay.
All he needs is somewhere downstairs for him to sleep (the floor is fine) and
a downstairs toilet. The toilet doesn't even have to be particularly wide. If
we can't find somewhere soon for him to stay it means he can't come to
Lancaster for the gathering. So please, ask around to see if anyone can help.

Thanks

Max

tel 381780