[Lancaster] Front page Citizen Article

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Fri Dec 10 14:13:13 GMT 2004

Hi All

I've been feeding John Whitelegg information, case studies and F/OSS arguments
for the past couple of months. The article is typically confusing and of poor
journalistic standard, so it's not surprising that they don't report that
John's pushing for the council to use Star Office, and look at F/OSS
potential generally.

I've offered John a general introductory chat about Free Software use and the
ideas behind it, and he seems keen to take this further.

Max