[Lancaster] Re: [offlist] Re: Laptop Power Managment

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Mon Jul 19 09:10:29 BST 2004

Andy,

Further comments re 'rezound'

Having downloaded/compiled/installed 'FOX TOOLS' and checked all wes
well via FOX sample apps, I still could not get 'rezound' to configure.
I discovered that the configure script was looking specifically for
libFOX-1.1, whereas I had version 1.2! Version 1.1 did not seem to be
available from the FOX TOOLS site.

Anyway, I modified the configure script to look for v1.2 and all seemed
to be well, except that 'make' failed, complaining that it douldn't find
various functions, etc.

I guess I'll stick with apps that use the standard libs.