[Lancaster] Taking the lug forwards.

Martyn Welch welchm at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Wed Jun 2 14:08:14 BST 2004

Hi Max,

You might want to concider reading this before approaching the library, I
think that it is very relevant to the CD case.

As for books, I find them hard to purchase for Linux. The guides to a specific
versions of Linux are rather useless after months, the more indepth books on
certain subjects, whilst more useful in the long run are near useless to
complete newcomers and often a distros GUI configuration app won't parse hand
edited config files, leading to lost settings.

Martyn