[Lancaster] OT: Wireless network in Lancaster.

Mike Dent mike at thecedars.org.uk
Wed Jun 2 22:42:24 BST 2004

Hi,

As part of my work at Lancaster University, I have been installing a
wireless network in  parts of Lancaster city centre and at Williamsons
Park.

The areas initially covered in Lancaster will be the  Diggles on Market
St, (front and back of shop) and Diggles on North Rd, one on the front
of shop
looking up Cheapside and one on the back towards the bus station.

Some of you may already know that Williamsons park is covered!

Whilst not strictly Linux related it may be of interest to some of you.

Cheers

Mike