[Lancaster] Re: Debian sound,etc

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Fri Jun 18 09:56:01 BST 2004

Does anyone know if there is a copy of the 2nd Debian Woody CDROM at the
Folly? I know there is a copy of the 1st one, because I took a copy from
  it.

Failing that, is there anybody going to the Folly who could bring their
copy of the 2nd CD along so I could take an ISO via my laptop? Maybe we
could arrange to meet up perhaps next week.

I don't have broadband access. There's little chance of being able to
get it in the forseeable future, so downloading CD images isn't on.