[Lancaster] Computers on offer!

Sam Barnett-Cormack sdb at geekworld.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 17:25:19 GMT 2004

I'll take a keyboard and one monitor, if they're on offer, but have
very little to offer in return...

Keyboard so I have a spare when the battery dies on my cordless, and
monitor because my existing spare just forgot how to display green, so
it's more RB than RGB now...

PS: anyone at lancs.ac.uk - you guys know about lubbs?
http://www.lancs.ac.uk/~lubbs/ - nice community, lots of techies. Staff
and students.