[Lancaster] bits and pieces

peter hunter peterhunter at menorca.nu
Thu Mar 25 18:08:48 GMT 2004

Hi, I live locally and have a great deal of computer items to get rid of. Modems, motherboards, memory strips, H/Ds, All sorts too much to remember, but it would be a shame to dump them if they would be of use to others.  Let me know.  Peter.

This mail is brought to you by Islaverde Internet please visit or sponsors: http://www.islaverde.com ... http://www.menorcavirtual.com ... http://www.soldigital.com ... http://www.doncars.com... http://www.menorcaok.com