[Lancaster] folly machines.

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Tue May 11 21:54:02 BST 2004

Andy,

Well done with the network cards. Sorry That I had to leave, but I'd
arranged to collect the two PCs mentioned in my other recent email
message to the group.

We could use these PCs instead of two of the 'Tiny' boxes. They are very
clean, but maybe the 'Tiny' boxes are more suited to service as 'dumb' X
terminals.

DHCP should simplify useage of the network. I have a simple DHCP setup
that I can use to accommodate existing static IP addresses as well as
allocating addresses dynamically.

Have a good holiday.

Regards

Ken Hough