[Lancaster] did some work on the server

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Wed May 19 10:52:47 BST 2004

Taylor,

Agreed! Emphasis must be on getting 'bums on seats' to justify the
setup. We must find ways of making people aware of the benefits of Linux
and the Folly setup.

We should be able to put together some advertising (using Linux of
course, eg SCRIBUS). I could do some printing (A4, black and white) via
my Laserjet printer. I also have an A3 inkjet printer, but that tends to
gobble up ink.

I think you've covered most important topics for immediate attention
except perhaps for some additional furniture. The room does look rather
spartan and not too friendly at present.

Ken Hough