[Lancaster] did some work on the server

Taylor Nuttall taylor.nuttall at folly.co.uk
Tue May 18 16:36:07 BST 2004

Thanks again to all inputting on this.

I mentioned to Andy and ken separately that we have the opportunity to
get around £500 to support community and voluntary activity - I feel
the LUG input and the kitchen space itself qualify for this.

I need some input for ideas on what we could use the £500 for.

Ideas so far

launch event - training activity etc.
promotional literature
cd writer
memory for server
improvements to space - e.g. signage / fire exit door handle / lock for
door in corner / other?

Whatever it is the emphasis will have to be about accessibility to and
use of the resources rather than the resources themselves - so we can't
just buy a piece of kit.

Any thoughts - I will need to do this by the end of this week.

Cheers

Taylor