[Lancaster] GIMP colour & [Re: SAMBA Problem]

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Wed Nov 10 16:57:16 GMT 2004

Richard,

Have had time to play with cinepaint. Initial impressions were
favourable, but on further use I discovered some serious limitations on
the current version. eg:

There does not appear to be any provision for printing.

Instances where KDE and/or the X server locked up necessitating a
'killall X'.

Can't imagine how professional studio users can manage with it. I guess
I'll stick with GIMP for a while.

Ken Hough