[Lancaster] Feed the Geek in you!

Darren Poulson llug at 22balmoralroad.net
Thu Apr 7 16:14:35 BST 2005

Woo!!!

It might be worth noting that the logo on the T-shirt is also the logo on
our new funky web site (ok, it's nuke, but at least its easy to keep
updated!)

http://lancaster.lug.org.uk/

Hopefully we can keep this more up to date and relevant, especially if
everyone helps. Feel free to submit news at

http://lancaster.lug.org.uk/modules.php?name=Submit_News

for anything you feel might be interesting to a LUG.

Darren.