[Lancaster] Feed the Geek in you!

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 18:12:11 BST 2005

On Thursday 07 Apr 2005 14:38, Martyn Welch wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have been walking around, noticing that other people have T-shirts
> proclaiming there loyalties - many linux related (OK, I'm at uni, but the
> point still remains).
>
> So I decided to do something about it:
>
> http://www.cafepress.co.uk/lancasterlug
>
> Unfortunately this is an american company, so the shipping won't be overly
> cheap, however I am planning to do an order soon, so - any one interested?

I think Alex Phillips printing in town do stuff like this, which is probably
better than ordering from the states? (Not sure if I got the name right, but
they're on the one way system on the canal side, on the way up to the Alex, I
think.)

andy.

--
Please don't send me html mail or un-notified attachments. These will be
automatically filed under 'probable spam' unless I'm expecting an email which