[Lancaster] re: audio workshop

Andy Baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 02:44:01 BST 2005

I went down on wednesday and set up the sound system and installed some audio
programs on the good machine down there. The other ones don't have sound
cards as far as i could see (which wasn't very far because I couldn't get the
light to turn on in the back room.) If anyone has a sound card they don't
want, could you bring it to the meeting and we can install it?

--
Please don't send me html mail or un-notified attachments. These will be
automatically filed under 'probable spam' unless I'm expecting an email which