[Lancaster] Website Wiki

Darren Poulson llug at 22balmoralroad.net
Tue Jun 21 11:26:10 BST 2005

Hi,

Wikis are simply an online content management system (CMS) that allows
lots of people to collaborate on documents. Spot a typo? Just click on the
edit link and change it!

Simply go to the lug website (www.lancaster.lug.org.uk) and sign up. There
is a login box on the left hand side with a registration link in it. You
can view the wiki even if you aren't logged in, just click on the link in
the main menu on the left hand side. If you are logged in, you have access
to edit pages and revert to previous versions. Pages are written in basic
html, tho I'm trying to get some funky graphical WYSIWYG editing sorted
for it!

HTH,

Darren.