[Lancaster] TES : Ditching Microsoft can save millions

Richard Robinson RichardRobinson at beulah.qualmograph.org.uk
Mon May 9 17:01:15 BST 2005

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 08:14:49AM +0100, Ken Hough wrote:

> I had a quick look at the TES ref. It's an increasingly common theme. I
> can recommend getting (access to) subscriptions to the likes of Linux
> Magazine and Linux Format. There are a lot of references to the adoption
> of open source and much other background info.

Reminds me ... I have a bunch of old Linux Journal magazines. No use, but a
certain amount of historical interest, maybe, for someonew ith nothing
better to do. 1998-99, "new features of the upcoming 2.0 series kernel",
etc etc ... Anybody want them ?

I'll probably throw them away (eventually) otherwise. But no hurry ...

--
Richard Robinson