[Lancaster] Lancaster LUG meeting on campus (Introducing Fedora Core 5)

Martyn Welch welchm at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Mon Apr 24 13:39:57 BST 2006

The 2nd Lancaster LUG campus meeting has now been organised.

PLACE: Furness Back bar
DATE: Monday 8th May (that's week 3 for you student types)
TIME: From 7pm.

"We'll all have a drink in the back bar, then a talk on "Introducing Fedora
Core 5" by a member of the Fedora Project (Clair Shaw), and then we'll all
get drunk in the bar until we all get kicked out because the landlord wants
to go to bed :)" - Clair

Getting drunk is of course optional, not something I know anything about
(ahem). All welcome.

Directions are available here:

http://www.lancaster.lug.org.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=53&mode=&order=0&thold=0

(http://tinyurl.com/ro6eb)