[Lancaster] Town meeting next Tuesday?

Martyn Welch welchm at comp.lancs.ac.uk
Tue Apr 25 10:25:00 BST 2006

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 10:07, max* wrote:
> i won't be here, so access may be a problem unless someone is
> prepared to pick up the keys from single step before they close (5.30) and
> hang around downstairs until people come... volunteers should let me know
> and i'll get their name on the list

Which is problematic for me as I don't finish until 5:30 in Tuesdays. Though
I'm up for a meeting if we have enough support for the idea (please reply to
list) and someone can pick up the keys (or we arrange to meet in a/the pub).

Martyn

--

Martyn Welch (welchm at comp.lancs.ac.uk)

PGP Key : http://ubicomp.lancs.ac.uk/~martyn/pgpkey/