[Lancaster] Town meeting next Tuesday?

Tony Ayre tony at localz.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 12:22:00 BST 2006

>At one point the aim was to get some computers setup there. Are we near that
>stage yet and would it be worth meeting there next Tuesday?

I'm not sure if I'd be available next Tuesday, I will find out and see if I can come up - ensuring the basement is open.
Also, on the computer front - I have a P2 machine that was donated for trying down there. It is currently in skerton and has a 17" compaq monitor with it. I may be able to carry the base unit but not the monitor (old v70 super heavy style).

Tony