[Lancaster] Change of Main Contact!

David Jenkinson cow at dowcow.net
Tue Aug 8 18:49:06 BST 2006

Richard Robinson wrote:

>> Time to change the password!
>
> *grin*
>
> Never mind, happens to us all occasionally.

I once typed a login/password for a very large warez site into an IRC
channel. It was a very popular site, just happened to be on a well known
server in europe. There were more than than a few people that messaged
me asking what the f--- I was doing giving out the login and password to
xxxxxx. I assumed most people wouldn't have a clue what it was the login
for, but apparently it was a famous server that lots of people in that
scene knew about, they just didn't always know the password as it was
subject to frequent change. Oops.