[Lancaster] Fw: Mouse disapears

Ken Hough kenhough at uklinux.net
Fri Dec 15 11:23:56 GMT 2006

Mark Williams wrote:

<snip>

>Hi
>I have a amd 3.5 Gig hetz processor
>Built in Nvidia card
>USB Wireless mouse and keyboard
>Compaq Qvision 210 Monitor
>Problem:
>If I install Fedora 5 or 6 ans during or after I choose my Compaq Qvision
>210 Monitor and then I log in, my mouse disapears.
>I even tried using using a normal mouse and keyboard and I have the same
>problem
>I will appreciate some advice too sort this problem
>
>Gavin

Sorry, but I can't help. I've played with Fedora Core 5 and didn't
notice any problems with my mouse. Not yet tried Core 6.

I don't know who of the current membership of the LUG uses Fedora Core.
I recall that Kristof van Learhoven was a Fedora user, but don't have
his current contact info. Maybe he's still lurking in the background.  ;-)

I'm a SuSE user and so far haven't found anything to persuade me to
change  --  not even Ubuntu v6.10!    ;-)