[Lancaster] Fw: Mouse disapears

Martyn Welch martyn at welchs.me.uk
Fri Dec 15 18:20:24 GMT 2006

Hi Guys (yes still on this list!),

Sounds like a video driver problem, which would depend therefore on whether
Gavin is using the binary Nvidia driver or the OSS one.

Without more information about the specific chip (i.e. output of "lspci") and
information about the X config (Basically the Xorg.conf file) I wouldn't know
where to start. I'd guess that the built in Nvidia chip isn't fully supported
by the OSS driver and Gavin hasn't added the binary one or something like
that..

Martyn