[Lancaster] Fwd: help wanted for linux user in lancaster

Darren Poulson llug at 22balmoralroad.net
Mon Jun 5 22:32:00 BST 2006

Hi,

He could always try Ubertechs. (www.ubertechs.co.uk) - The guy who runs it
knows linux (bumped into him on various mailing lists including Asterisk and
MythTV) so could well be up for supporting linux too. Good prices too!

- Posted to the list for free advertising, tho' ubertechs is nothing to do
with me!

Darren.

On a totally unrelated note, Kubuntu 6.06 installs great on a G4 iBook and the
wireless even works now (after downloading a firmware).