[Lancaster] Technical question

john john at raystorm.co.uk
Sun Sep 3 17:33:27 BST 2006

Hi Ken

If you add an entry to the /etc/fstab you can mount it automatically at
startup.

Not sure about mounting the home folder in the mepis home.

Whenever I upgrade OS's on my server, I always install the new one in a
new partition, and mount the old one in a directory called oldos. This
way I can get all settings etc before I trash it permanently.

Regards

John