[Lancaster] help please

J.Pemberton info at ictschools.co.uk
Mon Aug 27 09:51:18 BST 2007

My name is Jim Pemberton, and I run a small company (3 man band) that
provides IT services to schools. A friend (PLUG member Andrew King) wrote me
a PHP program a few years ago that allows customers and support staff to log
technical faults, and for us to report and monitor solutions on a simple
web-based interface. I haven't used it for a while but I know there are bugs
that need to be sorted, and it needs to be hosted on my domain.

Andrew does not have the time at the moment to fix it, and I do not have the
skills, therefore I would be interested to hear from any LLUG member who can
help me with this. Obviously I am willing to pay a reasonable sum.

All the original source code is available from Andrew (or it may me more
appropriate to start from scratch??)

If you have the knowledge and skills, and are interested, please e-mail me
at info at ictschools.co.uk or call me on 0781 4013543

Regards

Jim Pemberton