[Lancaster] Problems with Ubuntu 7.04

Ken Walton ken.walton at carandol.net
Sat Jun 9 12:14:17 BST 2007

Hi,

Weird! I'm running Ubuntu 7.04 on a Thinkpad T21 (1.1GHz PIII, 256Mb
RAM) and it works great. (The only problem I've had is with my PCMIA
wifi card, but that's a different story...)

If you press Ctrl-Alt-F2 when the Ubuntu logo comes on, you can watch
the starting messages, which may give you a clue as to where it's
getting stuck.

--
Ken Walton