[Lancaster] is your ISP using Phorm's site tracking system?

Ken Walton ken.walton at carandol.net
Tue Apr 8 00:17:56 BST 2008

Hi Andy,

I just looked up Plus.net, my ISP, and they say on their forum that they
have no immediate plans to use Phorm, and if they did it would only be
as an option for users who wanted it -- perhaps very very cheap internet
access subsidised by advertising as an alternative to their standard
packages.

--
Ken Walton