[Lancaster] Next LancsLUG Meetup

David Smith lists at td-online.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 08:10:26 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick note to remind everyone that the next LUG Meetup will be
two weeks today, Wednesday 3rd September, again at the Britannia Pub on
Ullswater Road in Lancaster, from around 19.30 onwards.

I would imagine the format will take very much the same approach as last
month's for now - a few beers, general chatter about various things
people are interested in, and probably more oggling at the wonder of the
EeePC!
Of course, if anyone has any pet projects that are mobile enough for
them to want to bring down and demo then feel free!

We'll try to sit in the room on the right as you go through the door
again - it seemed convenient!

Best,

Dave