[Lancaster] Next LancsLUG Meetup

andy baxter andy at earthsong.free-online.co.uk
Thu Aug 21 05:53:27 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Thanks David for the reminder.

I was thinking about doing a demo of basic sound recording and editing
using linux at some point (having just bought myself a decent external
sound card), but this isn't really mobile enough to take to the pub. So
I was thinking either people could come round to my place first for an
hour or so on the 3rd, or else we could have another meeting the
fortnight after, just for this? Another possibility is to do it at the
Basement under single step, which has a bit more room, and also I think
an LCD projector. Is anyone interested in this, and what do people think
about times / venues?

andy